CO Clams from candycane

spiderwoman

Here are pics of mine. Due to the #*$(#&( by USPS my Maxima did not survive the trip, but Crocea is going strong.
This pic is taken 10 minutes after I put them in the tank. The Maxima never opened so it may have locked itself when it took it's final breath

el guapo

Whats the word on clams ? Would I be able to keep one in my nano ? I just ask because Sarah keeps looking at them . I think she wants one but is afraid to ask me to get one since I have never kept them before .

Well I got my 2 clams from candycane today and couldn't be happier. I think they look pretty sweet!
These were taken after the lights went out.

candycane

Careful of that fungia there. You don't want either one of those swooping over and trying to eat the things, LOL.

nycbob

hey nice looking clams! i personally dont feed any of my 5 clams, bc i hv enough fish to keep them full. feeding once in a blue moon tho wouldnt hurt.

dkfloyd

I have had mine for about a week now and am very happy. He is doing really well and sure does burp a lot after feedings.

candycane

Originally Posted by dkfloyd
http:///forum/post/2644858
I have had mine for about a week now and am very happy. He is doing really well and sure does burp a lot after feedings.

Yeah, because he doesn't have anyone to share dinners with so he has to eat all by himself, LOL. That thing acclimated and attached within like 48 hours which is QUICK to attach after traveling. PA's above opened fully within like 20 minutes.
I just gotta say

matt b

I got a maxima from candy today and it opened in about 10 or 20 mins then attached within a hour. Heres a pic.

namas05

Well, mine had a bit of a bumpy ride, but none the less is doing great now.
Here is a picture of the one I got from CC last week, Happy as a clam now!!!

Very happy with him.

coral keeper

Here are some pictures of 2 BEAUTIFUL clams that I got from candycane. Thanks again candycane!! Picture number 1 is a teardrop Maxima and picture number 2 is a Crocea.