Coastal fish

wading-for-fish

Hello, I was wondering if any one knows where I could buy subtropical florida fish, such as pompanos, lizard fish, mullets etc. I have already tried Diver Tom's, he did not have what I was looking for. Dose any one know what those small silvery fish are that swim in schools (i was on the north side of the Tampa bay) area are called and where to buy them online, I live in indiana and my LFS says they have never heard of any of the subtropical fish

wading-for-fish

Thanks! Do you know if they can be kept in aquariums is their some sort ofonline bait store i could by live sardines, and dose any one know where to buy live pompanos online?

jay0705

Lol u have an interesting fish list. Sardines you could prob buy from any bait shops on the coast. Most catch there own. So if you call around iam sure u could find somebody that would ship them for you. How they'd ship? No idea. They could live or not. The pom you prob can't buy BC there a game fish and in most states sales of game fish are prohibited

jay0705

When I was younger I did. But w sw the pretty fish are just too small to catch. Iam going to Maine next wk to go deep sea fishing. But a 20lb cod would need a huge tank lol

wading-for-fish

When my cousin lived in florida I would visit him. We caught bait fish like pin fish and some times puffer fish for his big tank. But that' was when we where young and he has long since moved.