Coastie5685's 29CUBE

coastie5685

I had everything in this tank in a 20 gallon tank..... found myself a 29BC and upgraded just transfered everything to this one.... I bought the tank with hood and replaced both bulbs and one blown ballast. still cant find out for th life of me what is wrong with the lights they wont stay on. but anyways...
here are pictures.. and dont forget to vote on my poll...
i want to keep softies in this tank and maybe a anem... which lighting should i go with.... the t5 that i put on now which are 2x24w HO no lunars no fans..a 150w MH sunpod for 120bucks... or buy a 2x65w powercompact fixture with lunars fans etc...

hlcroghan

The sunpod will allow you to keep anything in the tank that you want. If you go with the T5 which is what I have, you will be limited in the sense that you can't have most SPS, save maybe some montiporas. And you are limited to only bubbletip anemones. With the sunpod, you can have anything that you want really. Only limitation would be size in this case.

coastie5685

i think i am going with 4x24watt t5ho lighting... the sunpod i looked at some pictures online and i dont like how it shines on just the center of the bc...
and i only want the softies in my tank so.. more color i will go... thanks anyways guys.. plus.... tight on cash.. anyone want the sunpod though? the guy is still holding for me.

nano-newb1983

What do you mean only shines in center on the BC? Have you seen Henry(spanko)'s tank? Hes rockin the sunpod on his tank and it looks awesome
My vote still for the sunpod... Anyone u ask would take sunpod over the others

nissan577

Originally Posted by NaNo-NeWb1983
http:///forum/post/3019861
What do you mean only shines in center on the BC? Have you seen Henry(spanko)'s tank? Hes rockin the sunpod on his tank and it looks awesome
My vote still for the sunpod... Anyone u ask would take sunpod over the others
+1 on that! and yours as well Mark your sunpod is better then my ugly thing! lol