Coke or Pepsi?

speg

Well... when I was drinking soda.. I drank neither :p I dunno why anybody would like pepsi or coke.. though I like Pepsi's SODAS more than Cokes.
buuuut.... if I had to pick one that I would rather drink more than the other... Pepsi does taste better than coke.. but its still nasty!

criminal

i have to say coke because i like it and they're very inventive haha, have you seen the new coke? i think it's called coca cola blak(i know its spelled wrong i think thats how they spelled it) or something like that and it's coke mixed with coffee! rediculous! i'm afraid to try it haha
Matt

ruaround

Originally Posted by AlaRedSox
Ewwww!!! I cannot STAND hearing soda referred to as "Pop"! Worse than fingernails down a chalkboard to me.
hmmm... the original term was soda pop... what about the word "sody"...

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by ruaround
hmmm... the original term was soda pop... what about the word "sody"...
sody

S

surfinusa

i also really like dr pepper i really like the jelly belly flavore of dr pepper its the bomb

oceanists

Originally Posted by ruaround
Royal Crown...

but i dont drink sodas or pops...

haha awesome whiskey ............ Im still in 1st in fantasy .. freaking amazing I didnt have one person out there yesterday.....
sorry not hijacking this thread

37g joe

I personally like root beer Henry.w's root beer is the best but mug, A&W, tie for secound. I dont care fore the taste of pepsi or coke either.

tome

Originally Posted by HaLo_Frk03
Coke or Pepsi?
personally i prefer coke and diet pepsi
I totally agree with you!