College Basketbal anyone???

ukcats

Let's hear all your tournament predictions!!!!
Any ideas as far as #1 seeds???
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ctm474

Even though Illinois lost, they can lose again in the Big 10 tourney and it doesn't matter - they still get a #1 seed.
I would give another #1 to North Carolina
After that it kind of depends. If BC wins the Big East tourney - I think they get one. If they don't, I think UK gets one. Even though Kansas is #9, they have the strongest RPI and the selection comittee looks at that so don't be surprised if they get one. I think it will turn out this way...
#1's - Illinois, North Carolina, Wake Forest, UK
#2's - BC, Arizona, Louisville, Kansas

volitan

My Sooners are playing some pretty good ball right now. I think they have a legitimate shot at the elite 8. I don't see anyone beating N. Carolina right now, though. Too talented. You can never tell about the tourney though!

takia

Well.... I would say the Bucks.... however, they sucked until recently, and they are not allowed to play in the NCAA.... Go figure!!

dicemanj

go bucks, I hope Thad has them on the right tract, it will be nice to have hoops and football. I can not wait for the Texas football game

dicemanj

go bucks, I hope Thad has them on the right tract, it will be nice to have hoops and football. I can not wait for the Texas football game

ukcats

I would like to say that UK is going to do well inthe tourney...but I just don't think so. They may get to the Elite 8...we'll see. I think UNC (unfortunately) is going to win it all...although they didn't look too good vs Clemson today. Anyone else have any predictions????
Is from NKY 900dublr...you??:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

rnk9394

Just a couple things to say Arizona #1 seed.
But on a more serious note, Be sure and have Arizona going far in the tournament on your brackets. They have started to roll over people the last few games and Channing Frye(Center) has started to dominate games this second half of the season.
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, I'm serious.
Rick

gatorsfan

Oakland Golden Grizzlies! hell yea there goin to kick ass. lol. but realy i do want them to do good even though they have there worst chance. even the coach said it after they beat Alabama ANU. he said that to beat NC they would need sum luck. but hey it could happen

g13

Originally posted by ctm474
It's really hard to pick against Illinois right now.

I agree, there are many good/great teams but non can flat out beat the Illini. I'm sure they will win games before they even start......(intimidating team)......too much speed. Too much everything really, they can score at will and defend against the best.
I've waited a loooooooooooong time to be able to say that about my team but they are that damn good. Should be fun!
GO ILLINI!!!!!!!!!:)

moraym

Originally posted by G13
they will win games before they even start......(intimidating team)

It helps that they play so close to home, never even need to get on a plane. That advantage alone would make me pick them to go into the final four with ease.

jacknjill

its hell here in NC. everyone is divided betwenn UNC DUKE NC STATE CLEMSON and WAKE. god, why does there have to be so many teams here? when one team wins, half the people are ecstatic and half the people are fuming mad. if another team wins, its the other way around. its crazy. i dont even get into everyones discusions around here. i just want some team in NC to win, and it looks like we have a good chance

moraym

Originally posted by JacknJill
its hell here in NC

I know, used to live in NC for six years. As long as the team doesnt come from hell's triange, i'll root for them. So that limits me to...Wake Forest. :)