Colorado Springs trustworty Fish Stores?

baserronin

Hi Guys, I am getting very different information from the fish stores in Colorado Springs regarding my FOWLR predator tank I am trying to set up. Anyone in the area know which stores I should be frequenting? One of them has given me completely opposite information depending on which person I talk to...
Thanks

digitydash

Maybe you can just ask your question here and someone would answer it better with alot of options.I would do in the agressive forum if that what you looking to do though.

crashbandicoot

I have no clue about colorado springs . now south denver I can help you out . You would also get great help in the aggressive forum. CCAMPBELL is very knowlagable and he is from highlands ranch too so he might be a good resource to tap .

reefraff

That is another forum which does violate the UA. There is also at least one link to a competators website so you should pull the link. I would have posted the Denver area Club site too if it weren't for that.

reefraff

Originally Posted by Crashbandicoot
http:///forum/post/2539451
Tooo late to edit .
Its there forever.

LOL. Don't guess there is a wealth of Colorado guys here to click on it anyway. Gonna be a big fragswap equipment garage sale coming up in Denver in April. Should be cool