Come and get it!!

sterling007

I'm interested in finding this BTA (some days it has bubble tips, somedays it doesn't)a new home....anyone interested let me know, I'd be happy to trade for a small RTA. this things is about 15 to 17 inches across when fully opened.....needs a larger tank than my 125.

D

dholmblad

I have a smaller BTA that is around 2 inches across that I would trade for it. What size is your tank?

beth

Administrator
Staff member
You should see if you can find it a home locally. It may not ship real well otherwise. Nice specimen. You must be doing something right.
Also, I see some clowns hosting. They will loose their 2nd home.

sterling007

Originally Posted by Beth
You should see if you can find it a home locally. It may not ship real well otherwise. Nice specimen. You must be doing something right.
Also, I see some clowns hosting. They will loose their 2nd home.
Yes, I will only let it go to a local home, I don't want to try and ship.....and yes, Fluffy, the maroon clown will have to go house shopping......have to down size to a condo...

cpubob

I live down in Aurora and have a pair of clowns that are moving into a separate tank that doesn't have any large inverts - would this work in a 55 gal without other competition? Sorry DH is the fish guy and not around at the moment.

sterling007

Originally Posted by cpubob
I live down in Aurora and have a pair of clowns that are moving into a separate tank that doesn't have any large inverts - would this work in a 55 gal without other competition? Sorry DH is the fish guy and not around at the moment.
I would say probably wouldn't work becuase of it's size, I have a 125 gallon and it commands the one end pretty well. You could come see it if you wanted. It's certainly big enough for an entire family of clown fish.