Coming back from the past

saltwatermax

Hello everyone! Well I have been out of the hobby for the last 5 years. In the past I have has many successful tanks,a couple unsucsessful,my last tank was a 250 reef tank with all the bells and whistles,I really missed it,now I live in a very small home,anything over a 25 gallon would be to big for the area that I have,went to the fish store and was amazed to see the advancements in aquariums,I just bought a 16 gallon tank with LEDs and moon light with the filter system behind the back of the tank designed by innovative marine aquariums,I put a 2 inch base of live sand,12 lbs of live rock,I never would of dreamed that I would like such a small tank,as time goes by and move to a larger home I can see myself going up to a much larger tank,just have to remember that I need to go slowly and not rush it,I plan on having it as a small reef,love clown fish and anemones,plan on getting a couple scooter blennies,and some small coral frags,with crabs and snails,any advise anyone may have for me would be great!,max