compability

fishbate

Does anyone know of any problems keeping a flame hawkfish with a scooter blenny in a 75 gallon tank with lots of live rock and hiding places? Thanks!

keith burn

Originally Posted by fishbate
Does anyone know of any problems keeping a flame hawkfish with a scooter blenny in a 75 gallon tank with lots of live rock and hiding places? Thanks!

I saw a chart on this site but can't find it know.
will look.

canisee2

IMO I wouldnt do it flame hawks are bottom dwelling and so is the scooter blenny so the hawk fish might bother it but this is JMO.
Austin

fishbate

Thanks for checking. I have been searching and I cant find much. I have always wanted a flame but my scooter is such a greater cleaner and well behaved fish I dont want to supset that balance.

zman2205

i have a flame hawkfish in a 29 gallon. im fairly confident he will take out any other fish i put in the tank, since he killed a yellow-tailed damsel that had been in my tank since i started it. i would never consider another bottom dwelling fish. btw, here is the chart u were talkin about

fishbate

Thanks so much for the responses. My guess was that it wouldnt work. I love the scooter and he is perfect for the tank so I will just look for different options to the hawk.