Compatable Together?

ntank20

Hello everyone. I have started a Saltwater Tank and want to ask you all if the fish that i want to put in my tank will be compatable. Keeping in mind that it will be atleast another month before i do anything, and i won't be getting all these at once. Just want to get everything together. It's a 45 gallon.
Fish:
(2) Percula clowns
(1) Coral Beauty or (1) Flame Angel (not both)
any suggestions on what type of fish I can have with these
Inverts:
(1) Rose Bubble Tip Anemone
(1) Duster Cluster
(10)Blue Leg Hermits
(5) Scarlet Hermits
(1) Cleaner Shrimp
(1) Fire Shrimp
(10) Cerinth Snails
(10) Turbo Snails
(10) Nassarius Snails
Later on i would like to get some coral.
If anyone can comment on my selection I would definately appreciate it.

dogstar

Without getting into what type of this or that equipment you have, that list is fine as far as compatability. Always possible the angel could pick at the dusters or future corals.....

petjunkie

I would recommend against the anemone unless you have metal halides and I've heard that the duster cluster doesn't look very nice in the tank. Other than that it might be too many snails to begin with right away.

starkissed

My shrimp eat my hearmit crabs (although I have a pepermint shrimp.... not sure about the other kinds... does any one know for sure? I would not mix them if it were me.

anonome

I see that you want to get a rose bulb anemone, and percula clowns. You do know that the chances of the clowns going to RBTA are pretty slim. Especially if they are tank raised. Wild ones may or may not. I would suggest getting clarki clowns instead. Of course this is assuming you have adaquent lighting for the anemone.

ntank20

Do you know what kind of anemone I can get for a pair of percula's? And I do have the right lighting for the anemone. I really like the bubble tip anemone's though. But I would rather have something they host.