Complete 120 gal setup for Sale NW Ohio. Needs to go!

todd_k

Well I am getting married, fixing up a house and about ready to lose my mind. The tank is just one more worry at this point and I think it is a good time to take a break.
Just throwing it out there to see if there is any interest.
120 tank, with custom stand which stands higher so you don't have to bend over so far to see the tank. Matching canopy, with 1 250w and 1 400w MH 20k bulbs.
75 gal sump, Octo ddnw-250 skimmer (cost me 450 new) mag 7 and mag 12, dual dosing pump, UV sterilizer, Wavy Sea Plus, 2 Hydor powerheads, 1 maxijet mod. LifeReef Overflow rated at 1200gph. I really spared no expense when I put this system together, and I am going to be kicking myself for selling. Just about everything was purchased new, excpt for the overflow.
Have about 175lbs of liverock. Most all covered in purple coraline. Fish list: Purple tang, Sohal tang, orange sholder tang, yellow striped maroon clown, 2 pajama cardinals, false perc, a few others as well. Coral Banded shrimp, blue lankina star, hundreds of crabs and snails.
Corals, 1 large clam, and 1 med clam. Branching hammer, 2 open brains, lots of mushrooms, many, many others corals. It has just been so long since I have really been into the tank I am forgetting the names of everything.
I have just about everything you could ever need to go along with the tank. Salt, mics tubing, test kits, many different project parts (MJ mods, and others) Calcium and alk from 2 part solutions.
I really put a lot of money into this tank and did everything right. I don't want to break up the tank unless the tank goes first then I will put all the equipment for sale.
This is a very old picture, but the lights are off right now, and I can't take a new one.

The tank is very very stable, I do very little. I have a 30 some gallon container that sits in my room that I fill up every other week. There is an auto top off system that keeps it full. Haven't done at water change to date, tested parameters the other day everything was great, nitrates only at 5ppm!
I am looking to get $2500 for the entire system, I know I have somewhere around $6K into this tank and will just keep it unless I can get around $2500. This really is a steal at this price, if you are looking to go for a big tank this is your chance. Add it all up and you will realize how much I have into this system.
If you know of anyone who would be interested I would appreciate it if you could give them my email: todd@videomemoriesinc.com
I am in Lima, you are more then welcome to stop by and look at everything, I will also include the pond system that I built a few months ago, it is not running right now, but I eventually wanted to tie the two systems together, the main tank upstairs running down to the pond in the basement.
Thanks,
Todd

todd_k

I still have everything, really hoping not to part out to a lot of different people. To the right of the clam is a gonipora and a yellow fiji leather.
Probably not looking to part out for a while, hoping to find someone looking for the entire system.

todd_k

Still looking to sell as a complete system for a few more weeks, if you are interested in certain items just post it and I will give you dibs.
Thanks.