Complete 125 Gallon Reef for sale in Birmingham, AL

phunckie

I never thought I would be doing this, but here goes.....Due to issues beyond my control, I have to get out of the hobby for a while. So, here I am, selling my complete 125 gal reef.
I don't think I can handle parting it out, so please don't ask.
125 gal AGA aquarium
custom stand
Dual Overflow Box
sump with return pump
Heater
Coralife SS225 skimmer
125+ lbs live rock
live sand
Livestock-

Naso Tang
Blue Hippo
Convict tang
Coral Beauty
Pajama Cardinal
Perc Clownfish
LTA
Purple Firefish
Mandarin
Yellow Watchman
Pistol Shrimp
2- Blue Green Chromis
Coral Banded Shrimp
6 or 7 large Turbo Snails
6-8 Nassairus Snails
Sand Sifting Starfish
Lots of small hermits
Corals-

GSP
Fire & Ice
Mean Green Zoos
Venus Fly Trap Palys
Yellow Polyps
Red Shrooms
Blue Shrooms
Purple shrooms
I have thousands invested in this tank, but unfortunately must part with it for far less. It can be yours for only $1500.00.
Obviously this is pickup only (no shipping).
PM me if you have questions or would like to see it in person.
Here are some pictures.....

mugg1977

I will be picking up my 120 Friday, so I would not be interested in the tank, but if you need any help moving or loading it, please let me know.

phunckie

Originally Posted by screamn79
http:///forum/post/2520927
What are you using for lighting. Good looking tank.
Thank you. I'm very fond of it.
I've been using a 4' T5 fixture, with a 150W clip on MH covering the other 2 feet. However, several weeks ago I purchased a 2 x 400w MH setup, intending to put 1 400W over each end and the 150w in the middle. Just haven't made it around to building the canopy.......
Originally Posted by michealprater
http:///forum/post/2523355
Is lighting included? I have family in Birmingham and could always take a trip!

Yes, lighting is included. I will include the 150w clip-on MH fixture and EITHER the 4' T5 (currently in use) OR the 2 x 400w MH setup (for which you would need to build a canopy).
Everyone wants to take a trip to Birmingham.....

Originally Posted by Mugg1977

http:///forum/post/2523819
I will be picking up my 120 Friday, so I would not be interested in the tank, but if you need any help moving or loading it, please let me know.
Thank you. PM me your phone number.... I'll call you when I get it sold.

msgmac47

Are the zoos and shroons still up for grabs? If so, how much for each? If they are available will you be willing to meet me in Russellville? I’m stationed at fort Campbell and have family in Russellville. I can only meet this Sunday. I deploy to Afghanistan on Wednesday of next week. Thanks

phunckie

Originally Posted by MSGMAC47
http:///forum/post/2524437
Sorry
, but can I get a picture of your other corals for sale
? Thanks again!!
I'm not interested in selling the corals separately at this time.
I have several people coming to see the tank who are interested in the entire package, and I would prefer to sell it complete.

nacl freak

Phunckie,sorry to hear you have to part ways with your beautiful tank.
I know your son is heartbroken .He impressed me. So young and yet so smart. He's .spot on with all the names of the fish and coral. I purchased Fire and Ice Zoos from you a while back.
They are spreading fast! If you end up selling seperate pieces,I'm interested in the watchman, palys and live rock. Oh, and do you still have your clam?

phunckie

OK..... This tank is still up for grabs.
Unfortunately, it really needs to go.... SO, the first $1000 gets it.
Also, I failed to include the lights in the list of equipment when I first listed it. The tank is currently running on a 4' T5 fixture and a 150w clip on MH. These are also included with the sale.
As for livestock, I no longer have the Naso Tang, Convict tang, or firefish. All other livestock is included, along with a certificate for a Yellow Tang and a Naso tang from SWF.com
Please help me out here.....
Eric

storkmpj

I live in Alabaster, I will talk to the boss (my wife) tonight and check with you in the AM, looks like a great set up.