Complete 125rr For sale in IOWA

kingspade

Originally Posted by hoover86
Can I get info on the sump???
40 gallon long (48") 4 glass baffles.
really all i can tell u about it

kingspade

ok guys, i only have a few pounds of live rock left and maybe 70-80lbs of sand left so the tank can now be drained and equipment sold and shipped or picked up.
heres the equipment list
3x250w 14k coralvue retro: $525
125g AGA RR tank stand canopy: $350
ASM G3 skimmer w/ sedra 5000 pump: $180
3x SEIO 1500: 40 a piece or $100 for all 3
500w titanium heater: $25
40 gallon long sump/fuge: $25
mag drive 18 pump: $80

hoover86

If I could get the width and height dimensions on the sump that would be awesome. I have a limited space under my stand, but if it fits, I'll take it. I'm in SD so I can drive to come get it. Let me know.

jbyrd

Hey Tony, just wanted to let you know the move went well so far. He is getting along good w/ my yellow tang and its eating well!!!!

kingspade

Originally Posted by JByrd
Hey Tony, just wanted to let you know the move went well so far. He is getting along good w/ my yellow tang and its eating well!!!!
Great! glad to hear it. Keep me posted on how he adjusts. he is a pig and loves mysis shrimp so make sure you have plenty of that on hand for him.

kingspade

i would like to try and keep them together, but will split if someone is interested in the other 2, but not till then. sorry

ppurcell

Maybe I can help. I am interested in 2 250 watt MH's for my 75, but I'll need a heck of a deal to keep the wife from skinning me and then cooking my flesh with them...
Let me know,
Phil

ppurcell

May I ask what are the ages of the ballasts and bulbs?
New bulbs are about $55 each. I can buy a brand new pair of CoralVue retro's for $380 shipped. If your setup needs bulbs, then 350+110+shipping=$460+ versus $380 flat for new.
All things considered, I would be willing to do $250 shipped assuming the bulbs are 6 months old or newer.
I'm not trying to start a debate or a disagreement...

kingspade

the MH's are less than 2 months old, but i will not sell for $250 and you say you can get a "pair" which is 2 for $380, i am sellin 3

ppurcell

I offered to buy 2 because sacfishguy offered to buy 1 any you said you be willing to seperate if you found a buyer for the other two.
Your listed price is $525 for three which equals $175 each (since they can be purchased individually) plus shipping. My point is that it is possible to buy an individual CoralVue 250W retro setup for $189 brand new with free shipping (search AquaCave).
Anyway, it's not a big thing, if you can sell your gear with less than 10% depreciation and get someone else to cover the shipping, I congratulate you. If you change your mind about seperating the set and the pricing, let me know I'm still interested.