Complete 125rr For sale in Iowa

kingspade

i will sell you the skimmer for $700 and ill throw in a tank, stand and canopy, a complete with bulbs and electronic ballasts 3x250w 14k metal halide retro kit (less than 2 months used) about 180lbs of live sand, 3 seio M1500 powerheads and a mag 18 return pump :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

jag3365

It's not a great deal after the other 2 times this setup has been sold. Check back and you'll see it's been done on this site before and also on ***l. Buyer beware as a friend had to take legal action to get money back for skimmer never mailed.
Caveat Emptor!

kingspade

Originally Posted by Jag3365
It's not a great deal after the other 2 times this setup has been sold. Check back and you'll see it's been done on this site before and also on ***. Buyer beware as a friend had to take legal action to get money back for skimmer never mailed.
Caveat Emptor!
Matter was solved, money was returned, and how could i possibly pull a shady move when you would obviously have to come to my house to pick it up?? Your friend was also told that i was going to be in florida right about the time the deal was made, and when i returned i had message upon message from him, so his fault? my fault? or mis communication? im sick of trying to explain this to people. if your not interested then dont buy or dont post. thank you

tibbs2

This guy is a known scammer.
Don't expect to receive anything if you buy from him. His account has been banned on *** for scamming and fraud. Just ask anyone in the Greater Iowa Reef Society boards on *** about this guy.
Your previous matter was resolved after the local police were informed of your shady deals and they contacted you.

kingspade

hey, buddy, like i said before, how can i possibly scam anyone who comes to my house to pick stuff up? i am not parting out and i dont hink i could possibly ship the tank. Why dont you come over and take a look at it, id like to talk to you face to face once. and contrary to what you heard, i never had any authorities contact me once. i was in florida and sent the guy his money back when i got back. and if i were indeed a "scammer" i think i could have made off with $200, and i wouldnt be on the same sites trying to sell the same thing...............THINK ABOUT IT!!!
P.S i didnt get kicked off reef cetral for fraud or scamming, i got kicked off for telling people like you to shut the ---- up. go ahead and pull the conversations up and let me know what they say ok bud.

kingspade

Mods please close this thread and delete my profile and membership. thank you very much. and also to people that helped me through all the speedbumps i ran into in the beginning: MURPH, BETH, SQUIDD, THOMAS, COACHklm, CLOWN123, i want to thank you personally for making my introduction to good saltwater and reeftank keeping A LOT easier than it would have been without helpful people like you!! Thank you

Tony (KingSpade)