COMPLETE 75 Gallon reef (just add water) LOOK

oceana

Hello all
I have a 75 gallon reef for sale that I need to move ASAP.
here are the details. feel free to ask any questions.
75 gallone AGA corner drilled tank (on the left)/ 4 years old great condition
Oceanic brand oak stand and canopy, very nice looking 4 years old
mega flow kit
200 wet dry converted with live rock rubble. 4 years old
mag 12 return pump/ 3 months old
aqua C remora PRO (with mag drive upgrade)/ 3 months old
8x54 watt T5 HO lighting/ 3 months old WITH BULBS
All that is needed is to add the water and live stock and you are up and running.
I will even throw in free zoanthid frags for when you get it set up to help get you started.
I NEED this thing out of my living room. the wife is sick of looking at it.
EVERYTHING FOR 550.00 FIRM.
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!

oceana

here are some pics of the lights. each bulb has its own reflector. the bulbs are about 1 month old. i did not like the ones that came with it so i bought new ones. there is a mix of 10k and two types of actinic.
I made the ballast remote so that there is less heat over the tank.
i also spread added a ballast. there are two work horse 7 and two 5s

pathman

How far are you from Pensacola? I live about two hours from Pensacola in south Mississippi, I love to take road trips, but my truck only gets about 13mpg on the hwy, so with gas prices a south Florida trip can add a lot of expense. I am really interested, just need to think about logistics.

T

tampausmc

hmm......i'm very interested and so is my friend.......so i may be coming out there with him to have a look at it.......i'll give you a call this weekend if you haven't sold it by then....

oceana

Originally Posted by tampausmc
hmm......i'm very interested and so is my friend.......so i may be coming out there with him to have a look at it.......i'll give you a call this weekend if you haven't sold it by then....

Just give me a call - you can come by and see it this weekend

ocnreef

Is the tank an Oceanic tank also? I see you have the stand listed as a Oceanic. Let me know if this is still avaible after the other two.
Thanks

oceana

Originally Posted by Ocnreef
Is the tank an Oceanic tank also? I see you have the stand listed as a Oceanic. Let me know if this is still avaible after the other two.
Thanks
the tank is AGA

oceana

STILL AVAILABLE... I will be putting it on that famous auction site if I don't get it out of my house soon.

oceana

Originally Posted by MyThrenody
Grr,I would like the canopy

It's a matching stand & canopy so I definately don't want to seperate them. Sorry