Complete 75g setup for sale in Missouri!

hiptang

Hello everyone,
i am selling my 75g setup. Aboslutly everything i have is going to be sold with it. Here's whats included:
75 gallon tank and stand
48'' Light setup- 2-150w de mh's, 2-t-5's, and 6 moon lights
ASM UV Sterilizer 18 watts- bought from saltwaterfish
Penn Flex Cascade Canister Filter
aqua remora c protien skimmer
3 power heads- 2-170gph and 1-295gph
3 way timer for lights
Live stock:
70lbs live sand
20lbs live rock
Torch Coral
Large Anthellia Polyp
Crocea Clam
Coral Beauty Angelfish
2 percula clowns
Blue Hippo Tang
Diamond Gobie
Reef Package purchased from this site for a 30-90 gal tank
Scarlet Hermit Crabs
Blueleg Hermit Crabs
Nasssarius Snails
Emerald Crabs
Coral Banded Shrimp
Sally Lightfoot Crab
Turbo/Astrea Snails
Not sure of the exact numbers. some may have died or been eaten but most are alive.
About 25 lbs of salt
About a dozen different chemicals
Cleaning supplies
Test kits
And other misc. things
Like i said, i am getting rid of everything. I don't really have a price in mind. Make me a reasonable offer, no low balls please. i will just keep it verses sell it for nothing. I have
over $2000 in the setup.
I will consider parting the setup out, but i will not do so until all the live goods are sold. I would rather just sell it all together.
I live about 1 hour west of St. Louis MO and prefer a local pickup unless you want to agrange the shipping and pay me extra to package everything to ship.
Here are a couple of pics. i can get some with the mh's on if you would like. also if you would like to know anything else ask or send me a message. thanks for looking
patrick

hiptang

Here is a pic with the mh's on.
Also i will throw in a 29g bow front. I used this tank as a sick tank. It is a nice tank, needs to be cleaned a little bit. I didn't have much on this tank, it has a 24'' 1 lights fixture(basic) basic filter, and a air stone in it and thats about it. I don't have a stand for it, i just used a small table. Like i said it is great for a sick tank or you could spend a little on it and have another tank.
and i forgot to mention that the 75g has a heater too. and i also have a 48'' single bulb fixture that came with the 75g i will give you as well.
thanks
patrick

hiptang

Anyone interested?
I also forgot to mention that the tank is a year old. The lights, uv sterilizer, and skimmer are all about 3 months old. If someone wants the livestock i will then part out the rest.
thanks
patrick

tahja84

about how much are you wanting for this setup? I have been looking for something about like this and am interseted in everything you have.

hiptang

I really don't know what used setup's go for. I was hoping to get around $1000 for everything. Thats flexible but like i said ealier, i don't want to give it away either. If you want you can email to talk more. 1badawd@sbcglobal.net
thanks
patrick

team2jndd

I will gladly purchase the corals, crab and clam if you can ship them to NY. I have never shipped live so if you think you can get it here live than I am interested.