complete 90 gal oak for sale

gman08016

Upgrading to 150 in a week or two.90 gal Tank,stand,canopy,48' compacts with moonlights.With throw in a 125 filter with boi balls but missing skimmer box and pump.Might throw in some odds & ends parts.The fuge & live Stock are not for sale.Located in New Jersey.$450.00 B/O

weber518

how old is the tank and is there any problems at all with it. Also what is your best price, i can get a new 90 without a canopy for about 400.00, of course i know i would have to pay for the extras u are offering, but i am most concerned with getting a tank and stand. i am in the 08205 atlantic county, extremely interested if the price is right and i am fairly close. thanks in advance.

gman08016

Tank is about 4 years old.Only getting rid of it because i moved up to a 150.You are more than welcome to come check it out.Kinda firm on $$$ no less than $400.00.It also comes with a 48" Power compacts with moonlights.Drop me a email i"ll give you my number if u want to talk g.rumburg@verizon.net Thanks,Gary

weber518

still interested in the tank, stand and lighting. Waiting for a good price, let me know. I am coming up on my four days off and would love to come over and take it off your hands.

gman08016

Originally Posted by WEBER518
still interested in the tank, stand and lighting. Waiting for a good price, let me know. I am coming up on my four days off and would love to come over and take it off your hands.

Well LFS will give me $350.00 on trade and i do need lights and a bigger skimmer for my new tank.You know what everything new cost.So $400.00 Cash.I am still putting my new tank together Staining stand & top,buy parts so I'am not in a big rush and your more than welcome to take a look at it.

gman08016

Not yet still working on my 150.Hope in a week or two to have all the parts together.I have 2 people intersted in it.If you want to check it out let me know thanks