Complete 90 gallon reef set-up for sale in chicago

mxer485

i will email those pics out to you guys after i get off of work tonight some time around 9 as far as the chiller im looking to get 450 for it i still have papers from the store that show that its less then a yr old and how much i paid for it I will for sure part out with the lights just have to get rid of the livestock first im lookin to get 350 for the whole set-up also have papers on those to show that there less then a yr old and the date i bought them thank for everything also try to post pics on this thread also tonight

venom5

do you still have the live rock? We are heading to Chicago on the 26th and could pick up. how much are you asking?

mxer485

i have 115 plus pounds left its premium flordia reef rock i paid 9.99 a pound for it im lookin to get 500 for all of it

chunks

interested in both frogspawn and toadspawn. email me at djames(at)oxy(dot)edu and we can work something out

newreefer2

Originally Posted by newreefer2
If you break the set up I would be interested in your prices for
1 gold strip clown
1 six line wrasse
2 green chromis
1 cleaner shrimp
asst. of crabs and snails
1 wild fighting conch
the LTA that hosts the clown and the clown
the live rock and sand
I am setting up a new tank and it would be good to have livestock that gets along well.
Email Sent

mxer485

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you DAFISHGUY i just got off two 24 hours shifts back to back but i have already sold the mh lights but i still do have all the rock im lookin to get 500 for the 125 plus pounds that i have lost count after awhilei if intrested please leave me a email mxer485@yahoo.com and we can work somthing out thanks