Complete 90 gallon reef set-up for sale in chicago

newreefer2

Originally Posted by newreefer2
Email Sent
I picked up the live stock and LR yesterday and everthing was exactly as described.
A great person to do business with.

newreefer2

Originally Posted by zanoshanox
Why wont he respond then?
He works as a paramedic - 48 hours on / 48 hours off. So sometimes it takes awhile for him to reply. I found it worth the wait. Hope you do too.

newreefer2

I will be flying into midway on late on September 5th, Could I pick up the cleaner shrimp then. Let me know your preference. Do you still have the lights? If so, How much are you asking for the lights?

mxer485

sorry guys that it took me so long to get back just got off a long shift but all the livestock is gone so willing to part anything on the tank i seen that a few people were intresteted in the chiller im looking to get 400 for it I also still have 90 gallon tank stand and canopy that im looking to get 350 for all that also still have wet/dry bio ball 30 gallon sump with over flow box and protien that im lookin to get 300 for both of those together and im still have a 24 gallon a day R/O unit that i like to get 75 for i will ship certain items i prefer pick cause then i know the condtion of the item when you recieve it but willin to work things out any ? please feel free to ask and new reefer that would be great on the 15 then we wouldnt have to worry about shipin that like we talked about we can set somthing up for sure on that

mxer485

hey guys i just got blown off by somebody that was soppuse to pick up me last 3 pieces of coral that i had left I still have the 2 seperate peices on frogspawn left that are diffeernt colors and I still have the clam left. Zanoshanox sorry didnt get back to you there was somebody differnt posts i couldnt keep up with everybody i dont have the hammer coral left all i have are the frogspawn so not sure it if your intrested and RoyalGamma i tried your email but it wasnt work not sure what live stock you were intrested it but this is what i have left if intrested email me at mxer485@aol.com

tangwhispr

Picked up the chiller on saturday....thing was mint condition...had the receipt, manual, etc...I'd highly recommend this seller!!!!

whyamisofl

I want the frogspawn and interested in the rio 32hf pump rated at 1920 gallons a hr.....
let me know what you are looking to get for all the frogspawn and the pump...
*edit - took my email out....I sent you an email

fitchguy

I really would like the lights! Let me know how much?? Also by the way what part of chicago do you live at? I am originally from suburbs, Orland Park!

dafishguy

im interested in some of the other stuff also what else do you have left if i buy something else with the liverock maybe i can get a better price let me know something is wring with my email it is only taking in messages they are not going ou if you like you could call me at 708 439 0722 my name is jamie

grzy

I am very interested in the frogspawn (both). If they are still available I would be able to pick them up ASAP as I live in Chicago. Just let me know.
email: mike.grzy@gmail.com cell: 262-271-5783
Thanks,
Mike