Complete 90gal bowfront set up F/S in N.J.

raidersfan

I am up grading to a bigger tank this weekend. So I am selling my 90 gallon tank and all the equipment with it. I am looking to get $900 or b/o for everything. I will part out if no one is interested in the whole thing. Here is a list of what's included.
90 gallon bowfront tank (some scratches from sand and rocks not noticeable when filled)
oak colored stand and canopy
48" current outer orbit extreme light 2x150 watt hqi and 2x130 pcs 560 watts total.
Hanging kit for the light fixture and legs
3 sets of halide bulbs- 2 150 watt ushio 10k (new), 2 150 watt current 10k (3 weeks use on these) and 2 150 watt current 14k ( 5 months use on these)
29 gallon sump/ refugium with 12" 36 watt current light
2 seio 1100's with suregrip 100 magnets
2 seio 620's with suregrip 50 magnets
mag 12 pump
Aqua C Remora pro skimmer with mag 3 pump, pre skimmer box (new) and extra o-ring for collection cup (new).
4 used filter socks
If I have to part out I will ship everything except the tank,stand and canopy. Email me if your interested huga8@aol.com

raidersfan

I would like to see if I can sell the whole thing first. If I can't I'll let you know what I want for it. If you want give me your email address so I can get in touch with you in a couple of days.

sharkbait9

if you want to sell the yellow tang give me fist dibs. I live nj monmouth county, willing to meet or pick up.
Thanks

raidersfan

Originally Posted by sharkbait9
if you want to sell the yellow tang give me fist dibs. I live nj monmouth county, willing to meet or pick up.
Thanks
I'm keeping the yellow tang and my hippo tang. But I do have some other fish to get rid of.These need to be gone by tomorrow afternoon so if you want anything let me know and we can work out something.
Coral Beauty
orange lyretail anthias female
red lyretail anthias male
black and white saddleback clown
maroon goldbar clown
yellow and brown saddleback clown (I think it's a saddleback)
red hawkfish
and a free green chromis to whoever wants it.

raidersfan

Originally Posted by redbora
interested in your remora, if you part let me know, i'm in nj so probably can save with shipping hassels
azngoh@aol.com - remora
Give me a couple of days to see if anyones interested in the whole set up. If no one is you'll have first dibs.

raidersfan

I have sold the tank ,stand and mag 12 so I'm willing to part out the rest.
48" current outer orbit extreme light 2x150 watt hqi and 2x130 pcs 560 watts total.
Hanging kit for the light fixture and legs
3 sets of halide bulbs- 2 150 watt ushio 10k (new), 2 150 watt current 10k (3 weeks use on these) and 2 150 watt current 14k ( 5 months use on these)
12" 36 watt current light
2 seio 1100's with suregrip 100 magnets
2 seio 620's with suregrip 50 magnet
Aqua C Remora pro skimmer with mag 3 pump, pre skimmer box (new) and extra o-ring for collection cup (new).
4 used filter socks
Email me if your interested huga8@aol.com[/QUOTE]