Complete Set Up in Philly for sale

scis16

Due to increasing family and work commitments, I no longer have the time to maintain the upkeep of my tank (as you can see) and I must sell it. I am selling it as one system and it must be picked up from my location, Fairless Hills, PA (10 minutes north of Philadelphia). I am asking $2500.00. All equipment is less than 4 years old.
The system includes:
-210 gallon All-Glass reef tank with two overflows. The rear glass is fitted with (2) 2-inch bulkheads and a manifold for supplemental flow.
-Suspended hood fitted with (3) blueline 250w ballasts, Ice Cap 430 VHO ballast, generic moonlights.
-All-Glass stand with custom stand underneath to raise the viewing height to 6 feet.
-sumprefugium made from 75 gallon All-Glass tank. Drilled and fitted with dual 1-1/2 bulkhead to accomadate and external pump and protein skimmer.
-My Reef Creations MR-2 Protein Skimmer with pump.
-My Reef Creations CR-1 Calcium Reactor with pump.
-Kent Marine RO/DI Hi-S Unit.
-300+ pounds of live rock
-Dolphin and AmpMaster 1000 external pumps are included but are in need of seals.
-All live stock (not much, but it is highlighted by a large Crocea Clam and large gargonia)
-500W Pro Heat Heater.
-odds and ends such as test kits, reflectors, hood fans, salt, etc.
Please contact me with any questions.

gman08016

I would be interested in some of the live rock if you part out.Let me know what kind of price i'am local right by the burlington bridge.

ibew

your tank looks really cloudy does is look like that all the time or is it the lighting what type of lamps do you have in the halides and vhos

scis16

It is actually quite clear. It is either the XM bulbs or my poor photographycamera that is accounting for the cloudy look.

weber518

interested in some live rock, would love a 210 gallon, but just alittle to big for me right now. Please contact if you get rid of the LR. Im in SJ near Atlanitc city.

spookey

Originally Posted by scis16
No one wants a 210 galllon tank?

i would like to hav that tank ...but i hav to talk to the gf
..how much for the -Kent Marine RO/DI Hi-S Unit ? if u party it out and some pic
chris

scis16

I'll put indvidual prices up if I go that route. In the meantime work on getting the girlfriend's permission :)

terry1017

hello,
how much are you selling your live rock for i would be interested in buying some. also maybe some of your live stock to. i live in warminster, pa you could :happyfish contact me at tshamrock37@aol.com.
thanks
terry