Complete System Needs to go NOW! Newport News, Virginia

vanquish

Complete System Needs to go NOW!
I am located in Newport News, Virginia (VA). I have a 20 gallon tall saltwater fish tank, completely stocked and equipped that I need to unload. I am moving, and despite my best efforts I am unable to take my system with me. I need to get rid of EVERYTHING ASAP.
System Includes:
20g tank
~20lbs of live rock (lots of coralline)
1-1½ in of crushed coral
Protein skimmer
HOB filter
Phosphate reactor (tubing, flow control, return and pump)
Compact florescent hood (2x bulbs, 65w each, one actinic other 10,000)
***Black wooden Stand
Assortment of supplies, chemicals, nutrients, additives, medicines and testing supplies.
Livestock Includes:
3x Damsels
Green Hammer Coral
Large Zoanthid Rock (covers a rock the size of one’s palm)
Handful of Mushrooms (two different varieties)
Small Green Star Polyp colony
Small Xenia
Emerald Crab
Skunk Cleaner Shrimp
Assorted Snails
Assorted Hermit Crabs
Again, I am located in Newport News, Virginia in an apartment complex near the Patrick Henry Mall. I am desperate to get rid of my system, so I am pricing the entire thing at $200, even though I have put thousands into it. The lights alone I got used for $70, the green hammer is at least $30 and the stand was around $60. The live rock in total probably cost me about $160 and I couldn’t even guess the price of all the rest of my equipment livestock and supplies. So I think my price of $200 for everything is pretty good, but I’ll still accept OBO since I need to get rid of it all ASAP. Please contact me at coolbob2000@hotmail.com if you are interested. If you live near or around the Newport News, Hampton, Williamsburg or Hampton Roads area and are looking for a bargain please contact me quickly!

vanquish

Ill post some pics here. I need to clean the tank, so sorry for the algea mess.
Also, I have gotten several e-mails asking for prices of parts and shiping etc... Because time is of the essence, i would MUCH prefer to unload the whole package to someone who can pick it up. That said, I am open to your offers.

vanquish

Also, the light just came on so the corals in the pics are only about 1/2-3/4 open. The Green Hammer is usually much larger