computer pens

ajwaters

Not sure if i have the right name but i'm looking for a "pen" that can be used in place of a mouse. mainly for computer programs for tracing ect.... to be more accurate.
im having problems looking for what i have in mind on the web. does anybody know the correct name or have any hands on info or a good name brand or anything, to help me do my research.
thanks alot.

brandons

drawing pad or drawing tablet resulted in some links for me.... not sure if that's the correct name though

T

tizzo

Oh, did I misread?? Sorry. I have something here, but I never opened it, but my hubby says it will do what you describe. It says on the back...comes with a 7 x 5 inch graphics tablet that makes drawing on a computer as easy as using a pen on paper... It's called jamstudio and their web page is jamonline, you know with the whole www thing...

ajwaters

thanks for the help. my dad plays with alot of pics in adobe and i was trying to think of a good gift for him. the mouse is a pain for me and figured something like that would be better i'll do some searchs when i get home
thanks again.:D