Computer

krowleey

dont know if this is allowed but i broke my skimmer and need money to get new equipment and since i see ppl selling kites here goes........
AMD Athlon xp 1800/MSI Motherboard onboard sound MSI 4x AGP/Ti4200 128 MB DDR Video card. One gigabyte DDR 333 memory. 52x Creative CD rom with a tech CD/RW Drive. Two Hard drives both western Digital, one is 40 gig the other is 20. Brand new duel fan heavy duty 400 watt power supply. USB 2.0 with onboard raid. 9 USB ports two extra system fans and the CPU comes with a volcano 5 this system runs cool and smooth, you wont find a high graphic game it cant run smooth. comes with a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse, 5.1 surround sound speakers with a su
oofer. a new 19 inch flat screen monitor by KDS. This machine is no cheap machine like others sell this is a screamer and the motherboard is totally overclockable in the bios if thats what your into. This auction is as is, but i am willing to help anyone that needs help setting it up right. You pay actual shipping cost no hidden cost, we can figure that out after the auction. pay-pal only please, or *************. thank you for looking happy bidding! also i can install a clean copy of Win XP Pro and Microsoft suite 2000, and a antivirus program,or send it clean and ready for a install of your choice just let me know. or i am willing to trade for something. krowleey@hotmail.com

krowleey

come on guys im letting this go cheap. this is no 499.00 dell system but im selling it for that price, i need equipment badly i broke my skimmer :nope:

krowleey

looking to trade for a nice sump/skimmer good quality with overflow and hose combo. would make a deal like that.

krowleey

250 cash and a 100 gallon RR acrylic tank stand lights and trickle filter. i tried to tell ppl its no Dell lmao

marlins #1

Dell's aren't bad, and I build computers myself by the way.
If you are ever selling anymore computers or Flat screens let me know.
I would have paid in full for that computer, anyone who wouldn't is pretty wierd considering they need a computer to be reading this message, and should know about computers.
thanks
Rawlilshorty@aol.com