consolidation/breakdown in paoli, pa. (19301)

m0nk

Originally Posted by Mr_X
http:///forum/post/2586049
btw- monk...you fall in the 10 dollar shipping area too.
Awesome, sorry, since the one is $2 per polyp, any chance it's not too late to change to just 5 of each? That way it would be about $30 total? I can send a payment as soon as I get home from work.
If you already started cutting them, that's ok, I have a headache today and haven't been reading well enough. hehe...

adictedtoswf-
i have some clove polyps left.
Can you sent me 2 frags with 10 polyps each? PM me with PayPal info. and shipping to 19962.

mr_x

adictedtoswf-
i can't today. i'm not sure when i'll be able to. i took off today to mail things out. if rain is in the forecast then it's a good possibility i'll be able to ship soon. if you can wait, then let me know, and i'll send you paypal info. otherwise, i completely understand.
monk, your stuff is on the way!

mr_x

i have some favia frags( a couple chunks about 3" in diameter.
i have a couple large ORA blue polyp german digi frags(about 3" branching)
both green tipped and pink pocilapora
still have a fair amount of candycanes
and i still have the scolymia frag..or whatever it is(the orange, purple, and green thing), which i have seen advertised for 400 dollars on some designer coral websites.
i also have the blue mouth platygyra frag.
i'm open to offers via pm on things you might want.

mr_x

thanks namas!
did everyone's packages arrive safely? i haven't heard anything. fed-ex says they are all delivered.

m0nk

http:///forum/post/2590030
thanks namas!
did everyone's packages arrive safely? i haven't heard anything. fed-ex says they are all delivered.
Yup, was pretty busy yesterday and didn't get a chance to mention, but everything arrived. They haven't all opened yet, a couple have, but they generally look good and I'm expecting they'll open today during the day and I'll go home to find some beautiful looking zoas. Thanks again!!

J

jamiegrl

Hey thanks again so much for the corals!
Great condition! They were even blooming in the bag and needless to say are very happy in my tank!
Great seller! Would definately buy from again!
And btw I loved your dog!
Thanks again,
Jamie

mr_x

yikes!..they're not open yet? how about you monk?
and thanks jamie.. nice meeting you!

m0nk

http:///forum/post/2592413
yikes!..they're not open yet? how about you monk?
and thanks jamie.. nice meeting you!
Nope, not really. There are a couple on one of them that open halfway. The rest do look like they want to tho. I'll let you know how it goes, but I don't give up hope easily.

scuba diva

I am extremwly interested in the carpet lobo pictured if you still have it. Shipping to 30144, GA.
Thanks!
Do not know how to PM, so send your email if so.

http:///forum/post/2587730
adictedtoswf-
i can't today. i'm not sure when i'll be able to. i took off today to mail things out. if rain is in the forecast then it's a good possibility i'll be able to ship soon. if you can wait, then let me know, and i'll send you paypal info. otherwise, i completely understand.
monk, your stuff is on the way!
I want those clove polyps!
PM me whenever you can ship.
thanks

mr_x

i still have the carpet lobo. however, a turbo snail pushed a favia frag towards it and it got stung. it has a nickel sized bleach mark on it. i'm sure that spot will color back up, but i thought i should mention it.
anyone who wants things shipped- should i use a heat pack or not? let me know and i'll gladly add it. it is 72 degrees here today, but will get down in the 40's tonight, and the same goes for tomorrow into tuesday.
SCUBA- a 5 pound, 1 square foot box-
Tue May 6, 2008 8:30 AM FedEx First Overnight® 116.56
Tue May 6, 2008 10:30 AM FedEx Priority Overnight® 85.31
Tue May 6, 2008 3:00 PM FedEx Standard Overnight® 77.81
Wed May 7, 2008 7:00 PM FedEx 2Day® 38.13
Thu May 8, 2008 7:00 PM FedEx Express Saver® 26.50
End of day (2 Business Days ) FedEx Home Delivery® 10.05
i can ship the cloves tomorrow if you like.

mr_x

norm- i have some large favia frags...all green, green and red, red and green...
some cloves, candy canes. i also have the pearl bubble, for those who were interested in it. i have not heard from the person i promised it to. they were supposed to send payment on friday.