consolidation/breakdown in paoli, pa. (19301)

vanrynd

40 red mushrooms and about 20 red sea xenia
Got this pc. still?
PM me, I can use some Zoo's (Candy Cane, shrroms, Xenia, if that rock is not availaable)
Da Rookie

howiet4702

also interested in the ...."approximate 10+ pound piece of live rock with over 40 red mushrooms and about 20 red sea xenia colonies on it for 50 bucks" I live in Bucks County, PA
Thanks,
Howard

mr_x

vanrynd- that rock has been sold, but i'm sure i have some other things that would interest you.
howie- i work in feasterville. i could bring the stuff to work, or, i'm only in the KOP area. it's an easy drive down the turnpike.
shaun larlee- i might be able to frag a piece of hammer for you. i also have candy canes available, which i consider a beginner coral. if your water parameters and lighting are sufficient, i think they will be fine in your tank.
airangel- overnight shipping to you(via fed ex) would probably run about 50 dollars. usps would be cheaper( most likely about 30)
i have some favia frags( a couple chunks about 3" in diameter.
i have a couple large ORA blue polyp german digi frags(about 3" branching)
both green tipped and pink pocilapora
still have a fair amount of candycanes
i also have the blue mouth platygyra frag
the blue carpet lobo

howiet4702

Nice- I actually live in Feasterville. Do you still have that large piece still available? If not, we can look at something different. Thanks.

mr_x

Originally Posted by howiet4702
http:///forum/post/2615022
Nice- I actually live in Feasterville. Do you still have that large piece still available? If not, we can look at something different. Thanks.
the large rock is promised, but i have plenty of those red shrooms and xenia that i can clip from other rocks..you are welcome to come out and browse.