Conspiculatus Angels

requiem

Hello,
Sorry for not posting in sometime. I will have to post some new pictures of my 2700 and my new 12000 gallon tank. This however is not the reason I am posting today. I recentaly received 2 conspiculatus angels from a overseas supplier. I just wanted to show them off. Currently they are still in the QT tanks. When I get them out into my 500 gallon tank. I will have to take some pictures of them together. If any one is interested I have a contact that can get these fish very cheap.

requiem

Nice right, I only paid 950 per. for them. I know that's a still really high for a fish. But not in general for a conspic.

ccampbell57

Requiem - those fish are absolutely stunning!!!!! I have been in the market for a Conspic angel for some time. The only one that I have seen is on Divers Den for $3500!!!!

dual45s

Originally Posted by requiem
If someone could tell me how to host videos online. I can post some video of them eating.
Just toss it up on YouTube or Photobucket then provide the link.

bullitr

Originally Posted by yannifish
You have a 12,000g tank know? Sweet!
he have 12000 g shark tank house

bullitr

requiem you need to post more pic. its been a while. i don't have aggressive tank anymore but i am planning for a bigger one later one after seeing aggressive tank in aquarium of the pacific today

racerw

requiem how big is he? what sizes are you able to get?? What is he eating & how long have you had him??
Very nice looking fish

requiem

Currently both are eating just about everything you put in the tank with them. Both are around 6-7" right now. My supplier can get them anywhere from 2.5"-10". Although the smaller ones cost more. I should have both of them into my 500 gallon sometime next week.