Contact Number For SWF.com?

old_salt

Anyone happen to have a telephone number for this company? I have tried e-mail with no response. Thanks.

hot883

Originally Posted by Old_Salt
Thanks, I'll give this number a try.
The mods. can directly send a message to Admin. if needed to help you out. You will have to let us know what the problem is though so we can give it the attention it needs. Barry

old_salt

Originally Posted by Old_Salt
Thanks, I'll give this number a try.
You can erase that number. The message you get tells you to send them an e-mail (which I did over 6 days ago the last time). They still owe me a Blonde Naso Tang for one that died within the guarantee period. I have tried adding it to another order and was told it was out of stock. I signed up to be notified when they had more in stock and then sent them an e-mail asking if they could hold one for me until I placed an order. I just don't want to keep placing orders just to see if they will ship me one of these fish. I believe I have tried the diplomatic way of getting this resolved so now I am getting a little aggravated that I can't contact this company. If they don't have the fish, I would like my money back.
Chuck Swisher (chuck@swisherpens.com)
Swisher Pens, Inc.
1560 Laskin Rd., Suite 158
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Web Site: www.swisherpens.com
Tele: (757) 471-7445
My contact information provided in case they happen to read this post and would like to get in touch with me about this matter.

donna d

Know what cha mean they have been screwin me around fer 3 wks now. Not very happy w/ them either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinysmajick

Same here. They owe me quite a bit. They will NOT give you your money back though.
Unless it arrived dead. Then you would have needed to call within hours of recieving it.
IMO, not allowing the guarantee codes count on an order or simply having to place an order to get the fish you are owed is ridiculous and a way to make more money.
The total of my lost fish is very close to their " $79 minimum order" requirements.
All I want is the fish or the money, but instead I am getting the run around with emails that continue to say about the same thing.
At least they are answering my emails though

That felt good!!! :cheer: I had a little blow-up!!

Good luck. Keep posting to let us know what happens and if your issues get resolved.

donna d

Well if enough of us unsatisfied customers keep complaining maybe theyll do somethin about it Doubt it though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yur right it does feel good

hot883

I am going to move this thread over so Admin. can view it. Hopefully we can help ya out. Barry