Contents of 125gal and lights must go

N

newreefers

Hoping to have someone take it all at once as I am having new floors put in and have to tear it down for several weeks. I have 3 250w MH lights, one single ballast and one double balast, they are electric start PFO's and and are just over 2 years old. The bulbs were new in January. The tank has 145 lbs of live rock, one giant clam, one yellow tang, one yellow eyed tang, one maroon clown, a pair of mated coral banded shrimp, the usual crabs and snails, and a cluster of 5 heads of hammer coral. Almost all of the rock is covered with soft corals and mushrooms that is on top of the pile. Mostly mushrooms, polyps, xzenia, and a small ricordia. I also have a Mighty Max RODI system by Ice Water and Air.
I live in Port St Lucie and prefer pick up.

N

newreefers

I am only selling the contents and the lights, I am keeping the set up. I will set it all back up after construction. I will take $800.00 for everything.

N

newreefers

I can't sell the lights until the tank is empty. and prefer local pick up.

N

newreefers

Martin - I would rather not ship the rock, local pick up preferred.
RRC - I have someone coming to look at the RODI, but if they don't come through I will let you know.

martinc909

Originally Posted by newreefers
Martin - I would rather not ship the rock, local pick up preferred.
RRC - I have someone coming to look at the RODI, but if they don't come through I will let you know.
I think you got that switched around.

teaggs

Originally Posted by martinc909
I think you got that switched around.
Are the lights on a 72" fixture or are they the hanging type