Contest Winners

monalisa

That pic by Sweetdawn was definitely #1 on my list too. Really beautiful!! Remy's is just plain cool.
Congratulations!!!
Lisa :happyfish

sweetdawn

i e mailed my order on thursday but i picked something from the eye it and buy it section because there were hardly any corals left at that time. it is still in the eye it and buy it section did they not see my order. i put contest in the subject of email. should I remail my order I wanted it sent to my work because someone would be there to receive it I dont know what is going on

pitbull01

They are pretty slow about updating this site, they probably just haven't updated it yet-you need not worry...

treybomb

Originally Posted by dougai
remy hasnt even been in this thread yet
i wonder if he/she knows
how do you know if hes viewed it>?

pitbull01

Originally Posted by connor
if he/she doesnot ever respond i would be happy to exept the free order

Over my dead body! lol...

smoney

The first pic is really amazing and I didnt even see that one in the contest, thats a really neat pic. I know alot of people questioned the second one, but i dont think they know how rare it is to see first two skunk cleaners cleaning a fish and then to have a foxface let them clean it, thats just amazing. Congrats guys! :jumping:

treybomb

Originally Posted by SMoney
The first pic is really amazing and I didnt even see that one in the contest, thats a really neat pic. I know alot of people questioned the second one, but i dont think they know how rare it is to see first two skunk cleaners cleaning a fish and then to have a foxface let them clean it, thats just amazing. Congrats guys! :jumping:
how do u know people ?ed the 2nd one?