Converting Watts to Amps

a0b915

acrylic
Just wanted to ask you a couple of questions. I have read along the Leona thread and have a concern about increasing my flow. I am in the process of doing the tank calculations with Squids formulas, but left it all at home. Mainly I was just wondering if I could do a closed loop system with a non-drilled tank. I will look here for a response or start a thread of my own and would greatly appreciate any advise you could give me. Sorry for rambling, I have been at work for 15 hrs. now and it is time for bed.
JD

acrylic51

Yes you can do a CL without having a drilled tank!!!!! Ask any questions you'd like. Sorry didn't get back with you sooner, out in the fishroom doing wiring work!!!!

acrylic51

Thanks for the info you provided me as well!!!! I had seen that formula on a site just wasn't sure... Trying to figure out my loads on my new circuits I'm running in the fishroom....I have 2 dedicated 20 amp breakers just for pumps and lights, and 2 additional 20 amp breakers, 1 is just running the room lighting, and the other is supplying outlet power for my garage and additional outlets in the room....