cool hitch hiker?

floorguy

can anyone tell me what this is? it was shrivelled up whe i got the sponge as you can see he is pretty healthy now.

nm reef

Tough to tell for certain but it looks like a colt coral maybe...very nice. i like the sponge too. Where did you get it? do you have another pic featuring the sponge?:yes:

nm reef

Yup...I agree....very nice!!
I have a branching type also...sort of bright yellowish/orangish...its tucked away in a cave and very difficult to get a pic of....maybe I'll try later to get one to post. For a long time it sort of wilted and withered away...but over the past 8 weeks or so its stabalised and seems to be doing better. I've always considered trying a few of the brightly colored types for the extra color in the reef. very sweet addition in my opinion.:yes:

nm reef

I just took this one. Like I said its at the back of a 18" deep display under a cave sort of deal. very difficult position to even see much less get a decent pic.

goinballde

Very nice..I am looking to get both when the weather warms up..floorguy are u a flooring installer? I do hardwood floors..

floorguy

Originally posted by goinballde
Very nice..I am looking to get both when the weather warms up..floorguy are u a flooring installer? I do hardwood floors..

yes sir. I do carpet, vct, sheet vinyl. I am mainly a commercial installer. I did just how ever redo my hardwood floors the sanding aint bad but the varnish is a killer i was wasted for like 3 days. 7 coats you know what i mean. like i always say FLOORLAYERS DO IT ON THE FLOOR.

vibe

the hitch hiker could be a colt, but to me it looks more like a tree coral? not sure nice piece none the less.:yes:

goinballde

funny I made company t-shirts that say i prefer to do it on the floor..I know what ya mean about getting ripped off the stains and varnishes..I usually wear a mask..How is business going this winter..It is getting slow here.