Cool Puffer

triggered

One of the ballist on our, less than 1 yr. light went out, thank goodness we were home

So we ran to lfs, and saw the neatest puffer.
A Dalmation Dog Face, it was so cool looking
:happyfish $100.00.
Anyone had one before, if so, I think others would get a kick out of seeing a pic., if they haven't ever.
Please post pics???........Peace

triggered

That's a cool puffer,
but it isn't like the one I saw. It had large, irregular spots. I don't know about posting a pic from somewhere else on here, I'll hunt and see if I can find one and if someone would let me know if I can post it.
someone has to have had one...........Peace

drizcol

Originally Posted by 5280_humu
The one I saw was called a panda bear puffer and it looks a lot different . It only cost 275$

Thats obviously a fake pic!

nw2sltfsh

Originally Posted by DRIZCOL
Thats obviously a fake pic!

Do a google on Panda puffer - that is not a fake picture they are real - and very expensive

N

n_sarno

at my local fish store there is one that looks like that.. the coloring and stuff but that one looks weird.. the shape of it.. :notsure:
Anyway they call it a racoon faced puffer! lol panda racoon... wonder if its the same thing..
its $215.00

drizcol

Originally Posted by NW2SLTFSH
Do a google on Panda puffer - that is not a fake picture they are real - and very expensive
I am a graphic designer and I can see that the picture has been altered!
part of it is fake!!! if you look close it looks like a mouse face put on to a puffer body. also look at it belly area. do you see where it indents? you can see the blur that the photoshop tool made when they altered the picture. ITS A REALLY BAD FAKE!
Here is a picture of a real panda puffer

triggered

Wow..............all this controvercy over a puffer picture. I just wanted to see pics of DALMATION puffers. So, back to a non-aggressive topic....has anyone ever had a DALMATION Puffer? I would love to see any pics of a DALMATION puffer if anyone has any pics of a DALMATION puffer
I am a sarcastic person, sorry, I just can't resist

Anyway, any home pics? ....................Peace

thewilsons

Anyone know where to get this mysterious dalmation puffer? I've also heard it called a black dogface puffer. I saw an eight inch one for $200 at lfs once but it was already sold!

triggered

Well happy Wilson's I don't know how far away you live from Northwest Arkansas........
but there is one in Rogers, AR. The pic that promisetbg posted looks more like the one in our lfs than the pic I posted.
I would think they would be available in other places or on the net, if they have them here. :thinking: He/she wasn't special ordered because he had a hefty price tag on him/her.
I just thought it was one of the cutest puffers I had seen. I really like the little puffers, I'm not sure which it is. I'll do some research and get back with the name. But they are just so cute when they are little, like 3".
I hope you guys find one, they are too cool!!
.........Peace