cool tank pictures

miamireefr

Thanks alot but trust me I don't have squat compared to what I really want to achieve.....And trust me I am thinking the same of Murph's! :thinking:
Nick

murph145

hey nick aka miamireefr im really likin ur aquascapping ur corals fit exactly where they should be
hows ur flowerpot holding in there?
i tried one a long time back and it lasted like 6 months but that was back in my old system they sure are cool corals im just affraid id kill another one
hey and my tanks not that nice im always lookin at others that i aspire it to look like lol

sinaloa213

dont mean to interupt but can everybody list what cam they are using so i can get an idea on which one to buy.
thanks

threed240

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
dont mean to interupt but can everybody list what cam they are using so i can get an idea on which one to buy.
thanks
Konica Minolta, & Kodak are good.

murph145

i am using an olympus 4 mega pixel .... its cheap but works next time im getting a better camera with a better macro for the close ups

fanker

sweet murph it thats only 4.0 mp i cant wait till thurs to have my olympus 7.1mp. i think itll work nice

emmitt2

Heres mine (36g)but the elegance is now VERY close to death (any day now i'd guess
) and my brand new 180

Murph, did you add some LR? Looks like you added a decent amount

miamireefr

canon sd300...it's at most okay..takes better regular photos then aquarium shots...
Murph I am on the path to see how long I can keep the gonio's The green has been with me for a little over 2 months and the the white/bleached is making a slow recovery back to life but its still hard to tell what its true color is...
the only coral busting my balls in this tank is a green devils hand that doesn't want to come around... staying droopy although the polyps/spikes protrude so I dont know what gives..just being patient with it.
Murph I owe ya one too btw on that battery back up....considering I am going to only connect my return and powerhead ion the tank in case one jams I will have a supply for almost 7 hours straight.. I went and bought a smaller unit considering my pumps aren't wattage whores. got the cyber power bcd900.....It can hold an imac g4 up for 105 minutes...I found the power consumption to be 130w and basically did the math with my wattage and =6.8 hours. Not bad at all!