Coolest fish out there for a nano

fishyfun2

Ok, so i have 29 gal with an orange spotted watchman goby. He's my first and only fish. What do you all think is the coolest fish you can have in a nano tank? Opinions, please!!

alix2.0

i have a mandarin in mine... but i wouldnt reccommend it. my tank is absolutely packed with LR. very cool fish though. i had an orange spotted shirmpgoby a while back... cute fish, kinda boring though. i want a sixline wrasse, but thatll only happen when i get my new tank up and get a lot more live rock.

fenrir

I personally love the Bicolor Blenny. Alot of personality in a small fish, and they eat alot of algea!

kromix

Personality = Bi-Color Blenny
Looks = Mandarin Goby / Flasher Wrasse.
However I'd say the smallest tank for him would be 24-28g.. Depending on how much room you give him to swim in and out of your LR/corals
This is the flasher I just got hes beautiful and flashes alot:

fishyfun2

Thanks everybody, it'll be fun to look these fish up when i have 2 seconds to myself this afternoon! (I have 2 little kids
)
Can i put a blenny in with my watchman goby?

subielover

I wouldn't. The bicolor blenny that I had in my nano was very territorial and actually started to nip at my corals. He was taken back to the lfs as soon as I caught him

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by WorrBaller
http:///forum/post/2939620
Helfrich is a firefish and by no means a bargin bin fish.

of course not, but people are mentioning alot of bargain bin stuff..
ok so yellow assessor, flasher wrasses, candy wrasse, helfreichs firefish, yashias which are all great...versus...
bicolor blenny, clowns, sixline wrasses, mandarins.. these are bargain bin animals... definitely nothing resembling "coolest."