COOLEST MOON lights ever!!!

isistius

you're such a dork brett.
(i've actually pondered about these for my tank myself, so don't feel too bad)

katz

I have looked into these too. My question is can they dim. I don't want them too bright so that my corals will not open at night for feeding.
Katz

ifirefight

Originally Posted by Katz
http:///forum/post/2516730
I have looked into these too. My question is can they dim. I don't want them too bright so that my corals will not open at night for feeding.
Katz
Yes as stated in the original post....they are completely dimmable.

ellingtj

I just saw this thread I know its old but does anyone else have these moonligts or know what brand they are or where to order them??

bn91280

just an FYI, not all costco's stock the same stuff. You would think that being as big a chain as they are, that they probably would, but in my neighborhood, they don't all have the same things even.

fats71

Someone who can buy these please send me a pm. I will send money via paypal for shipping etc as i need it for my 75 gal 48" tank.
thanks.

qreef

let me see if they have anymore cuz I havent go to costco for 2weeks. are you willing to pay for the shipping?

fats71

Originally Posted by Qreef
http:///forum/post/2561784
let me see if they have anymore cuz I havent go to costco for 2weeks. are you willing to pay for the shipping?

ANinaFish lives in saint louis and is a costco member and gonna pick me one up !!!
I thank you very much and hope you have not gone out of your way already if so ill make it right :) sending u a pm with same !

kellig

I have moonlights....they are just blue though.........
Now, where do I get my regular bulbs at for replacement??
I have 4 sets of double bulbs and I have no idea what kind they are......I just got the tank!!
2 sets are 65w true actinic and 2 sets are 65w 12000k true daylight. Tank is 55gal. reef
They look like mini flourescent to me..... (show what I know right now!!

mech-a-nic

Just a FYI If they are too bright thay can bleach corals and Anemones. Mine did
I had to put masking tape over them till i got the light to a low shadow. The corals and Anemone took a month to recover they need "Dark time" too recharge or "sleep" But they are COOL

rostato

I just installed 2 15 in. strips on my Nova Extreme pro fixture today. I will take pics tonight and post them. The seem pretty cool so far!