Copepods for sale anyone?

jgrutland

Just wondering if anyone has any copepods for sale.
I don't want to order $79 worth of stuff from SWF just
to get some copepods for my tanks.
Thanks.

breybunch

Check ----, there are a few sellers on there with good rates, one even has free shipping I think.......that's if no one on here can help you out. You can also do a google search, I've found them that way as well.

renogaw

Originally Posted by breybunch
http:///forum/post/2535738
Check ----, there are a few sellers on there with good rates, one even has free shipping I think.......that's if no one on here can help you out. You can also do a google search, I've found them that way as well.

that's a good way to get yourself in trouble with the mods/admins :p

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by jgrutland
http:///forum/post/2535682
Just wondering if anyone has any copepods for sale.
I don't want to order $79 worth of stuff from SWF just
to get some copepods for my tanks.
Thanks.

A lot of the LFS's are carrying them now, maybe you can call around.

kas2247

If you have a fuge, you could get some of the chateo that people say are crawling with pods... it could be a good way to seed the tank.

wileyskoi

Out of respect for SWF and it's owners please do not post competitor sites, info, etc.
1Journeyman

alix2.0

if you have live rock or live sand then you have pods.

if not then buying a piece of nice LR is a good way to introduce all kinds of good stuff into your tank.

hitachi753

Out of respect for SWF and it's owners please do not post competitor sites, info, etc.
MichaelTX

flricordia

What is the cost of getting them shipped from SWF? $9 looks like a good price for 200. Just wondering if they would ship them like 2 day or something. Doesn't seem that 200 copepods would cost much to ship.
Maybe find a few reef buddies to go in with you and do a group buy.

jeremy mct

Check the other tread. someone was selling them for $22. I think it was in the things for sale instead of the trade section. I don't recall now, I need to go to bed, I have been on here to long.