copepods

imurnamine

Originally Posted by puff_puff_
ya 22 bucks a bottle plus 25 shipping only a 100 in a bottle

...I think you can let them breed and they will multiply.

puff_puff_

triple shot i forgot about ya... ya i will... is money order my only option? you cant take paypal.. if so email me the total again ill go to the post office today

threed240

Yeah I took just a few from my established 10gal and put them in my 55gal. It has been about 8 weeks and there are thousands, upon thousands in there now. There like rabbits!

imurnamine

threed care to sell me a few hundred?

...Did you not read what I said?
Just buy the thing from the big auction site and let them breed. Then you'll have some for like... ever!

oceanists

Originally Posted by ImUrNamine
...Did you not read what I said?
Just buy the thing from the big auction site and let them breed. Then you'll have some for like... ever!

not necasarily true when a manderine is involved with no fuge

oceanists

Ill send some to you if you just pay shipping , and you figure shipping out... i would say about 3 pounds of water .... I live in 95762

puff_puff_

i do have a fuge.. 30 gallon.. lots of cheto and hair algea and other algea plants.. about 20 lbs of live sand and about 10 pounds of live rock rubble... with protien skimmer mounted in sump with baffle filled with carbon poly fiber rolled up stuffed with granulated carbon, then through egg crates with all the plants and rocks then through egg crates again with my heaters and return pump... (MAG 9) but what few pods i had the mandarin took care of.. shipping i would say should be around 10 or 15 bucks.. for 2nd day air... i think 2 days will be good.. no heat wave up here.. in fact its about 65 by day and 50 by night.... and if you willing to do that i would be very appreciative.. i have dumped a ton of money into this tank and my buisness and house and wife are all suffering.. i cant really spend much more....
Thanks alot!
Jayson

oceanists

i do have a fuge.. 30 gallon.. lots of cheto and hair algea and other algea plants.. about 20 lbs of live sand and about 10 pounds of live rock rubble... with protien skimmer mounted in sump with baffle filled with carbon poly fiber rolled up stuffed with granulated carbon, then through egg crates with all the plants and rocks then through egg crates again with my heaters and return pump... (MAG 9) but what few pods i had the mandarin took care of.. shipping i would say should be around 10 or 15 bucks.. for 2nd day air... i think 2 days will be good.. no heat wave up here.. in fact its about 65 by day and 50 by night.... and if you willing to do that i would be very appreciative.. i have dumped a ton of money into this tank and my buisness and house and wife are all suffering.. i cant really spend much more....
Thanks alot!
Jayson

b0st0nreds0x@comcast.net