Coral and Live Rock Package For Sale MA Area

renogaw

you're lucky. if he bought it locally he probably paid anywhere from $7 to $10. but liek he says, he's not just selling the live rock--he's getting rid of the rock, the sand, and the corals. this honestly is an awesome price for everything in those pics.
btw, tony, aqua dreams has been out of live rock for 3 weeks now and he's got 4 people on his list asking for it, you may be able to work a deal with chris for more than what you're asking for.

T

tony91lx

Chris will only do store credit.
Maybe I'll stop in and ask him......

T

tony91lx

Let's have a sale, if you come pick this up by 3/11/07.
$450.00
Thanks.

renogaw

heh if you'll take a layaway program for me :)
i'm budgeted at $100 a month or your rock/corals would be my rock/corals.

T

tony91lx

Same tank, more live rock & more coral.
Last year I was selling a complete setup this year, I'll try and just sell the rock.
If no one buy's this year I'll just keep and add more stuff.
Thanks,

T

tony91lx

No Sir you are incorrect.......
All photos of the tank and rock were taken when this post was generated, about 2 weeks ago.
The only photos still in my webshot account from the past were of the PFO light fixture and ballast.
I repeat all photo's of my live rock, corals and sand are all from 2 weeks ago.

catawaba

click each link. takes you to same album with same photos of bag of sand, chemicals, etc.
Oh, and it's ma'am.
Have a good weekend.

T

tony91lx

Then let me correct myself,
1) You are correct that I tried selling my tank last year.
2) Yes I still have the same WebShots account.
3) NO THE PHOTO’S ARE NOT THE SAME.
All of my photos were taken in February 2007.
Like I said in my post if any one wanted a specific picture, tell me, and I’ll take it to prove the rock and coral it what I say it is.
This is for sale LOCAL only so that people can come look at it before they buy, stop trying to make it sound like I am a scammer.

seannmelly

i dont think your trying to scam anyone but doesnt seem like your selling your items mabye cause people think they are old pics. i know if i was going to buy it id want to see new pics. oh yea the offer of 300 still stands

triga22

Not to be rude. I dont think anyone will buy them for 450.00. So far seannmelly has the highest bid at 300.00. I dont think anyone will go over that or they would of posted.

T

tony91lx

Like I said before, I don't have to sell.
Some one will come around and want to start a tank, and when they go to the local LFS around here they will see what they charge and know that what I am selling is a good deal.
So I wait.

T

tony91lx

Sold for $450 and to be picked up on Saturday.

But down worry, on Sunday you all can start low-balling me on my equipment I have for sale.
Going up will be a PFO 175W Metal Halide fixture with x2 65 CF will new lamps; ballasts are about 2 years old.
Aqua C remora Skimmer.
Phosphate Reactor
Wet/dry filter with overflow and 10 gallon fuge.
42 gallon stretch hex tank and stand.
All my prices will be fair based on age and condition. Just like my rock and coral prices were.
Thanks.