Coral Banded Shrimp?

Are arrow crabs and coral banded shrimps compatible. I saw one today and want it but i'm afraid that my arrow crab will pic on it. Any suggestions? thanks for any replies.

von_rahvin

CB's will hold their own against an arrow crab. give it time and it (i suggest getting a pair they are cooler that way) may take out the arrow crab.
personnally i do not like arrow crabs they kill feather dusters, which i think are one of the neatest things you can have.

piscesblue

Yup, my CB took out my arrow crab in less than 3 weeks. Needless to say, I don't shop at the store that sold them to me anymore.

Okay guys you misunderstood me. I just wanted to know whether or not they were compatible and you guys are placing bet's on which one would win a fight. I'm kind of getting the picture that they are not compatible.

thanks for telling me i love my arrow crab and would never want anything to happen to her since apparently she is the most layed back arrow crab my lfs has ever seen. I told him about her and he said that usually they pick on polyp's feather dusters and lot's of other things. But when i told him that she has never done any of the above he could believe it until he saw her with his own eye's.