coral beauty

debbie

To all those folks that have Coral Beauty Angels can you tell me what type(s) of foods do you feed?
:happyfish

nicetry

Once setlled, they eat just about anything. Be sure to offer it regular feedings of greens (nori, spirulina, etc.) A variety of meaty foods; mysis, chopped clam, mussel, plankton, bloodworms, Marine Cuisine, Emerald Entree', etc.. They also s[pend a lot of time scouring the rocks for algal film, and get some nourishment from this.

3bavboys

i have mine 3 wks now
i feed a cube of mysys shrimp and alternate with angel and butterfly diet (frozen)

dustysage

I love the Coral Beauties :cheer:
Aside from a tendency to get ich as soon as you put them in a tank, they are very easy to care for. They seem to take to flake food and are good take mates. I find mine pecking at alge on the live rock all the time.
-Dusty

tru2037

Originally Posted by dustysage
I love the Coral Beauties :cheer:
Aside from a tendency to get ich as soon as you put them in a tank, they are very easy to care for. They seem to take to flake food and are good take mates. I find mine pecking at alge on the live rock all the time.
-Dusty
I've had a severe case of ICH w/ an atlantic blue, fox face, naso, trigger, blue hippo, and 9 more and the only fish that never cought ICH was my coral beauty and a 6 line wrasse and I also had a flame angle which everyone says is bad to do but they got along great. I feed the coral flake, pellets, multi pack frozen food and freeze dried brine. GREAT fish to have.