coral catshark

bandit77

Hi, I have a coral catshark and i would like to know what it likes to eat and how do i get it to stat to eat.

eddi

a cat shark, like most sharks, will eat pieces of shrimps, squid, octopus. If you prefer, you can also use ghost shrimps. As far as how to get your shark to eat, one thing you can try is put the pieces of food at the end of a stick or a piece of
tubing and wave it in front ot him/her.
I have 2 Epaulette sahrks and two rays and I got them to eat doing that.
Good luck,
Eddi

I got really lucky, I bought a few sharks from my lfs, luckily I became friendly with the owners daughter, they have let me keep the sharks and my fish in a tank for the past 2 months. They are all eating and doing great. My cycle is nearly completed, then I will slowly add those guys. Justin

feed them the squid or krill or silversides, if they dont eat try soakin the food in kent marine zoe.. i would use tongs that u get at ***** for feedin him, i dont like the stick cause coral cat sharks or any other cat shark will suck the stick in my bamboo used to

actually, some sharks if u poke them in the nose will make them bite out of anger and when they bite it, they get the taste and start eating