coral colonies

large table top green pink tips 225.00 9 inch long

red challice on a big piece of lr 5 1/2 inches 150.00

large 10 in pink polyp monti 250.00

isistius

fedel-
thanks a bunch for the sweet corals. i love the sunset monti, and i'm gonna take a nice size "transportation tax" from ifirefight's superman!!!!!!

groupergenius

Originally Posted by Isistius
fedel-
thanks a bunch for the sweet corals. i love the sunset monti, and i'm gonna take a nice size "transportation tax" from ifirefight's superman!!!!!!

Hey' did ya'll leave me anything??

isistius

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
Hey' did ya'll leave me anything??

nope. you snooze, you lose.

j/k he has tons left, but you better hurry up.

groupergenius

Originally Posted by Isistius
nope. you snooze, you lose.

j/k he has tons left, but you better hurry up.
Some of us work for a living.

I'm going tomorrow fer sure.

GrouperGenius there's still really nice show piece colony's etc, i believe Sunday somebody getting lots of big stuff thats left.heads up.

Isistius great meeting you guys today,thanks for coming out.

coral keeper, thank you.
coraljunky heres a few more that i just took today, these are a few things that still here,

saltn00b

laz - thanks again for everything.
and like i said, pretty soon you are gonna have so much free time when all these tanks are shut down!

saltn00b thanks, i will have time after these silly reef tank are gone, it was fun and nice having these reef's, even though i could go no where,lol.but i think i want to go to a few places and check out the real reef's that left out there.

isistius

Originally Posted by fedel castro
saltn00b thanks, i will have time after these silly reef tank are gone, it was fun and nice having these reef's, even though i could go no where,lol.but i think i want to go to a few places and check out the real reef's that left out there.
amen to that!!!