coral colonies

Originally Posted by LedZep fan
Wait, so what is the Purple one? And which one is the Purple Idaho Grape Monti? Also which ones are sold?
the ones that are posted, there all the idaho grape monti, then i have two of the red caps left, the pics are above.some of the pics are horrible, differ3ent colors ,lol.

ledzep fan

What monti's do you have left overall? So you don't have the idaho grape any more? How much is the red cap? How big? Any more pics?

What monti's do you have left overall? So you don't have the idaho grape any more? How much is the red cap? How big? Any more pics?
yes, mother colony of the Idaho grape monti plate 17 inch 150.00, 7 frags of the Idaho grape monti plate 20.00 each, 2 frags of the red, 1 inch size 20.00 each.all pics of them are up, thanks.

ledzep fan

So the idaho grape is the purple one in the photo?? Or what colors are they exactly. I'm really interested in the mother colony.

So the idaho grape is the purple one in the photo?? Or what colors are they exactly. I'm really interested in the mother colony.

purple
keep comming with the ???????????? i got you

So this one is the purple Idaho grape?? If so where do I pay! shipping? Size of the coral?
i got pay pal account now, and yes thats the monti, the only one i had, the one thats in all the pics above, there all the same monti, but different pics, some pics are horrible than the others,lol. matter of fact here's the pic again, the one that i'm holding, asking 150.00 plus shipping, i'll find out the shipping cost later.

I forgot the pic.. ooops
yes thats the same one that was in the water, hers another

thats a pic in the water showing that it was on top area of the tank.

berntup

Really Awesome Stuff! I wish I was anywhere close to Florida & I would be over in a Second. Good luck with everything!

Originally Posted by Berntup
Really Awesome Stuff! I wish I was anywhere close to Florida & I would be over in a Second. Good luck with everything!
thanks, with all the reef tanks i have, pretty much your username says it all,lol.

ledzep fan

Originally Posted by fedel castro
yea, if you eat it ledzep fan is out of luck,

AHHHH
LoL, well i'm still interested in it. Let me make a paypal over the weekened and learn how to use it and i'll buy it. Put that bad boy on hold for me

AHHHH
LoL, well i'm still interested in it. Let me make a paypal over the weekened and learn how to use it and i'll buy it. Put that bad boy on hold for me

let me know, thanks.