Coral Color Not So Vibrant

jkp rules

Hey everyone. I have a 20 gallon tank that's been up and running for around 8 months now. It's got a small frog spawn, galaxia, combat coral, some kind of encrusting SPS, and some softies. For the most part, everything seems healthy, but they arn't as colorfull as they were when I first got them. Peramiters are all at 0 or close to it and I dose with calcium, carbonate, and iodine regularly.
Any idea what the problem could be? I have PC's on them. Two 65W actinics and a 65W daylight. Is that too much? Is too much light ever even a problem when it comes to SPS's? Could temperature be the issue? (My heater's set in the low 80's, but I've never checked with a thermometer, so who knows) Thanks for the help.

hunt

Just yesterday, the heater in one of my tanks was set for 79, there is norrmally not a thermometer in that tank but the day before i put one in for rutine check up for the tank and forgot it in there, the next day the heater was set for 79, but if i didnt have a thermometer the fish would have died, the water was at 88,the heater would have kept heating up if i didnt notice and take it out (i wanted to see if it was still doing it so i put it in a bucket and it heated to almost 95)
if you have a problem or not, a heater can be a life saver