coral for car audio

oceana

hey ya'll i am looking to see if anyone out there would like to trade some coral for some nice car audio equipment.
i am looking for the following items
kicker l7's 12's
jl 7's 12's
kicker d class amp
or the older alpine digital d class amps.
for trade i have just about any coral you can think of. if you have anything other then the above listed items let me know what it is so that i can take it into consideration.

teen

ive got a 12' alpine type R sub i might be getting rid of soon. its in the ported alpine box. also have the alpine amp to go along with it.

oceana

thanks but that sub will not cut it for me. however if the amp is a mdr of 1000 watts rms might be interested

teen

this sub hits extremely hard especially with the ported box.
i set off car alarms from across parking lots.
if this doesnt cut it for you, neither will the kickers, or the jl. unless you decide to go with a 15", but those tend to be very sloppy.

kronnk7

Hey Oceana, I have 2 JL 12" subs and an older punch 100. The speakers are under a year old and they are in perfect condition. The amp is in good shape too. If you're interested let me know.

oceana

Originally Posted by teen
this sub hits extremely hard especially with the ported box.
i set off car alarms from across parking lots.
if this doesnt cut it for you, neither will the kickers, or the jl. unless you decide to go with a 15", but those tend to be very sloppy.

that is the first time i have ever heard someone place a jl w7 in the same sentance as an alpine type r. they are so far apart in class its not even funny..
some examples of what i want are as follows
RE XXX
TC2000
adire tumult
JL w7's
kicker l7
Adire Brahma
kicker X type
all would be ok for me. thanks for the offers so far

teen

i konw a kid who has the JL 7's, and it isnt nearly as loud as my type R. im not sure what size amp he has though, so that could be the reason.
did you look into the alpine type x? or some of the rockford fosgate subs, the power stage, not the punch.

oceana

teen said:
i konw a kid who has the JL 7's, and it isnt nearly as loud as my type R. im not sure what size amp he has though, so that could be the reason.
did you look into the alpine type x? or some of the rockford fosgate subs, the power stage, not the punch.[/QUOTE
i'm not saying the alpine is crap i'm just saying that is someone has a jl 7 and it is not making a alpine type r look like a tweeter there is something VERY wrong with the set up or instalation.
the type x are also nice but they dont have the xmax that i am looking for.