Coral help/Tips

newtankman

I posted this in the new hobbyists section a few days ago and it was suggested to post here as well for more input on the corals.
See below for what i posted.
Help!!!!
I ran across a person late last night that was in the process of loading up a moving truck to move out of state today, and if he did not sell it he was going to just turn it off and leave it there! :mad: He had a 49gal reef tank with a 20gal sump with a large skimmer complete with coral, two clowns, two star, one green brittle and one serpent and 100+ lb of fuji lr with a lot of cleaning crews
The tank and setup needs some attention before I can set it up safely.
I paid $250 for all of it and had to get it out of the apartment within hours last night.
The problems are this;
I do not know what the corals are or how to take care of them. I have acclimated some of them into a 10gal with the two clowns temporally. See the pics of some of them below.
The two star I acclimated into my 29gal for now but they are in pore shape, not from the move (just not taken care of very well) their body mass is thin and soft and the green has a whole in the top of it.
Any and all tips will be appreciated.
Thanks!

reefkprz

still not a bad price for everything.
if you dont know the age of the light bulbs I would look into replacing them soon because they could be at the end of there functional spectrum life, its tough not knowing.

fishfryer

it looks like you have kenya trees, green stars ,mushroom,and brown zoos,, they are all filter water feeders. just check your water levels.