Coral Help!!!!!

tdog7879

About 2 weeks ago i got a frag of a green tip toadstool. It was a slice of the ruffle. Anyways the guy wrapped some fishing line around it so it would attach it self to the rock. but in the mean time it has blown off the rock 2 times. Now there is some damage to it almost shready in a couple of spots but some of the tips are still coming out. I have been placing the frag in different spots around the tank after it has blown off. Now it seems that it is secure really well but iam worried about the health of the coral. Does anyone no how long it will take to attach it self to the rock? and now it is damage will it recover? I need some suggestions.............Thanks

saltn00b

if the conditions are right, then the coral should be showing noticeable signs of healing within 3 days to a week.
i havent heard of fishing line, seems to flimsy or too cutting.

tdog7879

Originally Posted by saltn00b
http:///forum/post/2941582
if the conditions are right, then the coral should be showing noticeable signs of healing within 3 days to a week.
i havent heard of fishing line, seems to flimsy or too cutting.
Yeah next time i will try the link to the you tube... The fishing line did work but it was a pain in the ass .....anyways the coral did attach to the rock and is doing well.
Thanks for all the help.