coral id

ironchef205

im just starting this thread so i will have less work to do with the iphone when i get home (
didn't pay the cable bill and bought 18" sabea anemone and a unknown coral) i went to this guys house about 45 minutes away who has a post on craigslist and just to let you know here in alabama where i am at you dont drive 45 minutes hardly for anything unless there is a 4 car pile up but anyways i headed down this road with my soon to be wife and went down dirt road hills and gravel roads that we barely could fit the pontiac through and all the time i was thinking texas chainsaw masacre
but anyways i got this incredible huge sabae anemone for $75 its 18" and it was drawn up a good deal when i got it back and measured it so almost 24" and the reason for this thread i got this yellow bowl shaped thing that has a thick "stem" and little mouths or holes all over it and he said is a pagoda cup but it looks like a chalice and the guy is color bling so he doesn't see well but really nice guy very informative great clean good looking setup, beautiful display tanks but anyways i will post a picture when i get home but yall can start guessing now if you want