Coral Keepers 25 gallon heavily planted tank diary.

coral keeper

Here is an update pic of the tank. I addes some wood and a rock on top of the wood so it can hold it down. I also added some snails to the tank.

coral keeper

Yeah i know. I just set up everything today. There might be a HOB filter. But there is probably going to be 2 power heads and ill just put a filter on the 2 power heads.

mie

Ok I finally have to ask what the hell is a hob filter. (God I sound like such a retard)

mike22cha

Originally Posted by mie
Ok I finally have to ask what the hell is a hob filter. (God I sound like such a retard)
HOB=Hang Over Back filter. Usualy are power filters. Example: Penguin Hang Over Back Power Filter.

coral keeper

Here is an update pic. I am moving everything from the 10 gall in to buckets and some of the stuff into the 25 gall tank. Now im waiting for the water to clear up a bit and my dad is going to the store and going to get me a new bulb for plants. Here are some pics of how the tank looks so far.

coral keeper

Here is an update pic of the tank. Im only going to keep the pump with the filter thats on the Left bottom corner. The one thats on the right top corner is too strong.

coral keeper

The surface of the water to the top of the sand is only 16 inches. So from the lights to the sand is only 17 inches.